JC400 Multi-Axis Fingertip Joystick Controller
Developed for use in applications where compact size and functionality are important, the JC400 joystick controller with analogue output offers proportional fingertip control in up to three axes, while the JC400 with Digital Output option offers switched fingertip control with sequential detent feel.
The JC400's range of ergonomic handles feature rotary operated potentiometers, or switches, for a third axis of control, or 'Person Present' switches that can be used to improve the integrity of your control system.
Installation flexibility has been provided by using different forms of mounting flanges independent of the function of the joystick. The analogue track models are supplied with side exit cables to minimize the required under panel depth, and the digital output option is supplied with standard electronic connectors on the joystick base.
The JC400 has been designed for maintenance-free operation throughout an operating life of greater than five million operations.
Typical applications include remote control chest packs, CCTV camera controls and the operator controls in construction, agricultural or material handling equipment.
• Single, Dual or Three axis operation
• Choice of mounting flanges
• Sealed to IP65 above the flange
• Range of ergonomic handle designs
• Lever gate profile and lever spring strength options
• Superb proportional control with analogue and switched outputs
• Choice of track resistance values and output ranges
• Digital (switched) output option with detent mechanism
• Long operational life