JC1500 Rugged Single-Axis Contactless Joystick Controller
The joystick provides reliable and accurate output signals - and includes a second output to enable error checking of the system integrity. The JC1500 is intended for use in the off-highway specialist vehicles market - particularly where reliability and strength are paramount e.g. Aerial Work Platforms.
The JC1500 joystick complements the existing range of JC150 potentiometer track joysticks and has the same panel mounting details – allowing replacement or upgrade with no panel modifications. The new joystick is designed to share the same range of handles and grips used in the JC150 and JC6000 models.
• Contactless – Hall effect technology
• Single axis control with spring to center or friction hold lever action
• Lock and detent features
• Choice of handles and grips
• 5Vdc or 9-30Vdc supply
• Dual channel output with optional ramp directions
• Analog (Vdc) or Digital (PWM) outputs
• Extremely low signal noise – less than 1mVrms
• Operating temperature -40 to +85°C
• Environmental protection to IP69K above the panel
• 53mm under-panel depth
• Electrically interchangeable with potentiometers