The JC6000 PROFIBUS rugged joystick controller is designed for demanding operator control applications in off-highway vehicles and other man-machine interfaces, where strength, reliability, and handle functionality combined with the PROFIBUS DP interface are important.
The JC6000 PROFIBUS is available with single potentiometer sensing and all other options for the JC6000 rugged joystick controller, e.g. one or two axis configurations, long life potentiometer tracks and a number of handle options. The compact size, high lever strength and superb proportional control are ideal for applications which include operator controls on a wide range of off-highway vehicles, including cranes, loaders, excavators, access platforms, tractors and harvesters.
• Rugged design with superior lever strength
• Single or Dual axis control
• Range of ergonomic handle designs
• Potentiometric sensing
• Fully integrated PROFIBUS-DP interface
• Sealed above panel to IP66
• Safety features - switch/logic functions
• Superb proportional control
• Easily installed