4223 LIGHTWEIGHT LEVEL SENSOR
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Solid-state capacitive measurement
- -40°C to +125°C operating temperature
4223 is a lightweight capacitive liquid level sensor available in an almost unlimited combination of length and mounting arrangements, all delivered in short lead times.
The sensor is a form fit and function ,as well as bringing the flexibility to be adapted to a broad range of mechanical mounting configurations. Standard stock adaptors are available for 1, 2, 3 & 5 bolt mounting as well as metric and imperial male thread designs.
Used across motorsport, industrial and defence industries, the 4223 Lightweight Level Sensor has proven reliability in punishing environments.
- Solid-state capacitive technology
- Wide range of compatible liquids
- Liquid temperature output option
- Engineered in lightweight aluminium
- Multiple and custom mounting options
- High operating temperature
- 0-5V / 0-10V configurable analogue output
- High or low switch output
Video How it works
Video How to fit the flanges