The COACH-II of SENSY is perfectly designed to the following applications::
Survey and monitoring of overhead travelling cranes (EOT).
- Hourly recording on a duration of 25 years of :
o Upward (ascent) , downward (descent), long travel (translatory) and short travel (trolley direction)
o Number of inching
o Lifted load’s spectrum and Overloads
- Recording of sequences of recent movements (6 months)
- SWP (Safe Working Period) calculation).
- Display on front color touch screen : (Lifted load, movements, SWP, alarms, temperatures,etc..)
- Alarm’s detection and management (overloads, SWP, etc…) with activation of a relay
- Detection of wire break of the analog input
- Protection against overvoltage and reverse polarity at the analog input
- Coach-II Programming and data retrieval via the USB stick or via Ethernet (option)
- COACH-II is supplied with the COACH-VIEW (configuration and analysis data by visualizing by means of graphs and tables)